SomaSpace is available for rent on hourly or long-term basis, with amenities including:
- A beautiful main space measuring 26′ x 34′ surrounded by candle sconces and one fully mirrored wall
- A generous reception area with plenty of space for student’s belongings that can also be used to expand the dance floor
- Powerful, clear sound system
- A private teachers and facilitators lounge area to decompress and integrate
- A kitchenette with microwave, toaster oven, fridge and filtered water
- Fully set-up for events that will need a large table, tablecloths, and basic serving kitchenware
- Two ADA bathrooms
- Maximum patron capacity: 9 for movement classes & 11 for seated gatherings to maintain a social distance of 8+ feet between individuals. It is possible that seated gatherings can increase to 16 and workshops that can use a grid layout can increase to 20 participants. Inquire for more details.
The studio is wheelchair accessible and one block from the MAX Hollywood Transit Center with free parking on the street.
In response to Covid-19, we have made some changes to renting at SomaSpace. Some of these changes include:
- Implementing a new detailed cleaning and safety protocol, which all renters will be trained on at their orientation.
- Requiring face coverings while inside SomaSpace.
- Stocking the studio with a modest supply of sanitizing cleaning spray and wipes, paper towels, hand sanitizer & masks.
- No longer offering use of studio props (yoga mats, blankets, pillows, sheep furs, meditation mats, folding chairs and backjacks) for the time being.
We are doing our best to ensure a safe and healthy wellness center for everyone!
Weekday Rental Rates
Weekday early morning rental, 5:00am-8:00am: $30/hour
Weekday daytime rental, 8:00am-5:00pm: $40/hour (There are sound restrictions during these hours.)
Weekday evening rental, 5:00pm and later: $50/hour
There is a $5 hourly discount on weekday rentals for 6-month contracts.
There is a two-hour minimum rental period for events starting at 7:30pm or later on weekdays.
Weekend Rental Rates
Weekend rental anytime: $55/hour
Multiple weekend rentals of 16+ hours/weekend: $45/hour
There is a three-hour minimum rental period for events on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Other Rental Rates
Private parties anytime: $75/hour + $150 non-refundable cleaning fee
Holiday classes: $60-$75/hour + $150 non-refundable cleaning fee
Holiday parties: $75-$100/hour + $150 non-refundable cleaning fee
Weddings anytime: $100/hour + $175 non-refundable cleaning fee
We offer a 15-minute grace period before and a 30-minute grace period after all events, free of charge.
For all rentals, there is a refundable $250 security deposit.