It’s that time again! Join us for a special Women’s Morning Clothing Swap! Release what is not serving you anymore and bring in new energy with the upcoming season and with a renewed wardrobe!
Join us at SomaSpace for a super fun morning of our women’s clothing swap! Bring a bag of clothes that you’re ready to retire for someone to reuse with new life and find a new wardrobe in return!
This seasonal event is So. Much. Goodness! We will be trading clothes, accessories, shoes and jewelry, hanging out, and building community around grown-up dress-up time!
Women of all sizes, all ages, all backgrounds welcome. Trans-women welcome.
Maternity, kids, and baby clothes welcome.
Please bring your own bags to carry your new threads home in.
We gather in the spirit of generosity and abundance. To this end, here are our house rules for the swap:
1. Once you have picked up a dozen things at most, try them on and put back what you don’t want.
2. Do not hoard clothes. Be selective and take only what you truly want.
3. Pass along things that you think will fit better on other women.
4. Interact with the other swappers. Be mindful that your comments are not derogatory, dismissive, or put-downs in any way or could be misconstrued as hurtful or harmful in any way.
5. Relax, take a deep breath, and have fun!
All leftover clothes will be donated to Dress for Success Oregon, an awesome non-profit that offers professional attire and coaching for job interviews for women. They use non-dressy clothes for a tag sale fundraiser, too!
We have reorganized our system to have the clothes laid out by size instead of type ~ hopefully this will make the swap go more smoothly and easier for everyone to find some amazing gems!
Special Morning Swap!
Date: Sunday, February 24, 2019
Time: 11:00am – 12:30pm
Doors open at 10:45am.
Swap begins at 11:00am.
Cost: $10 at the door
(Cash highly preferred. Work trade available – please inquire at email@example.com)
Kids welcome, ages 12 & under are free.