Renting at SomaSpace
Your Movement Arts & Healing Center in the heart of Hollywood
For more information email: Jacqueline@SomaSpace.us
SomaSpace is available for rent on hourly or long-term basis, with amenities including:
- A beautiful main space measuring 26′ x 34′ surrounded by candle sconces and one mirrored wall (mirrors can be covered with curtains)
- A large reception area perfect for hanging out, salon-style events, expanding the dance floor, and catered events
- Powerful, resonant sound system
- A lounge area to store belongings, break out groups, and socializing
- Studio props, such as yoga mats, pillows, sheep furs, meditation pillows, folding chairs, backjacks, and more!
- A kitchenette with microwave, toaster oven, fridge and filtered water
- Two ADA bathrooms
Photography courtesy of Ray Phung Photography.
Weekday Rental Rate (Monday through Thursday)
Weekday rental anytime: $50/hour
~ Require quieter music/sound and masks before 6pm
~ No sound restriction or mask requirements after 6pm
~ There is a $5 hourly discount on weekday rentals for 6-month contracts.
Weekend Rental Rate (Friday through Sunday)
Weekend rental anytime: $60/hour
Other Rental Rates
Private parties anytime: $75/hour + $150 non-refundable cleaning fee
Weddings anytime: $100/hour + $175 non-refundable cleaning fee
Rehearsal or private practice: $25/hour
We offer a 30-minute grace period for set up and a 30-minute grace period for clean up for all events, free of charge.
For all rentals, there is a refundable $250 security deposit.
~ When Practitioners are present and seeing clients, face masks are required by all inside the building.
~ When Practitioners are not present, it the decision of the class/event organizer whether or not face masks are required in order to attend their offering.
~ It is the decision of the class/event organizer whether or not to require proof of vaccination to attend their offering
~ SomaSpace has no vaccination requirement policy
~ The studio is stocked with a modest supply of sanitizing cleaning spray and wipes, paper towels, hand sanitizer.
~ All renters are asked to leave space clean