Renting at SomaSpace
Your Movement Arts & Healing Center in the heart of Hollywood
For more information email: Jacqueline@SomaSpace.us
SomaSpace is available for rent on hourly or long-term basis, with amenities including:
- A beautiful main space measuring 26′ x 34′ surrounded by candle sconces and one fully mirrored wall
- A large reception area perfect for hanging out, salon-style events, expanding the dance floor, and potlucks/catering
- Powerful, clear sound system
- A generous changing room with plenty of space for student’s belongings
- A quiet lounging area for more intimate gatherings or as a place to decompress and integrate
- Studio props, such as yoga mats, pillows, sheep furs, meditation pillows, folding chairs, backjacks, and more!
- A kitchenette with microwave, toaster oven, fridge and filtered water
- Fully set-up for events that will need a large table, tablecloths, and basic serving kitchenware
- Two ADA bathrooms
- Maximum patron capacity: 49
Photography courtesy of Ray Phung Photography.
Weekday Rental Rate
Weekday rental anytime: $40/hour
~ There are some sound restrictions during most daytime hours.
~ There is a $5 hourly discount on weekday rentals for 6-month contracts.
Weekend Rental Rate
Weekend rental anytime: $50/hour
Multiple weekend rentals of 16+ hours/weekend: $45/hour
Other Rental Rates
Private parties anytime: $75/hour + $150 non-refundable cleaning fee
Weddings anytime: $100/hour + $175 non-refundable cleaning fee
We offer a 30-minute grace period before and after all events, free of charge.
For all rentals, there is a refundable $250 security deposit.
~ When Practitioners are present and seeing clients, face masks are required by all inside the building.
~ When Practitioners are not present, it the decision of the class/event organizer whether or not face masks are required in order to attend their offering.
~ It is the decision of the class/event organizer whether or not to require proof of vaccination to attend their offering
~ SomaSpace has no vaccination requirement policy
~ The studio is stocked with a modest supply of sanitizing cleaning spray and wipes, paper towels, hand sanitizer.
~ All renters are asked to clean commonly touched areas before and after each class/event
If you, or someone you know, might be interested in presenting, teaching, or playing in a stunning studio, close-in NE PDX, please email Jacqueline@SomaSpace.us to schedule a viewing.
Phone appointments may be requested via email.